Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Self Portrait


Semester Two?


Inspiration

This project was one that I truly enjoyed making just because of the fact that I was able to take a picture taken of me and use it as a propaganda for what's going on in the world with the Corona Virus. This virus is one that shouldn't be taken lightly but I used my cartoon self portrait and this epidemic to show how students all over the world are feeling as their semester comes to an end. I named it "Semester Two?" because this was not an expected turn out on how we had to end the school year. 

This project took me about 4 hours to make as there were many different shapes and shading that I had to put together in order for the cartoon visual and my self come to life in the cartoon world. I loved that I was able to use myself the most as it helped me make it as best as possible in order to show the person I am today.

2 comments:

  1. Feedback:
    1. *I like you're creativity
    *I like how you choose to use a picture that involve multiple aspects, I think it was risky by paid off!
    2. *I felt like you could've chosen a more effective and impactful background.
    *Maybe have chosen a more creative font that would add more to the piece.
    3. It's cool and unexpected in a good way and the scooby face is done very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! I love the creativity that was incorporated into your work. The only advice I have is to create a background that exemplifies your portrait more. I felt as if you spent a lot of time on your portrait and then put shapes in the background. Other than that, great job!!

    ReplyDelete

FMX SP 2020 Portfolio

FMX SPRING 2020 Portfolio It is crazy to just think like that the semester has come to ...