Wednesday, April 15, 2020

My Logo


My Personal Logo
"Javier Rodriguez"

This was a project that really had made me think and think again about because of various rejects from my professor... which was a good thing! I believe if it wasn't for her I would not have been able to come up with my complex design for my logo which has a lot of meaning into a story of my life. This project shows my life in which I used my initials to represent different things. The arrows on the end of each letter means how life is crazy but that says its a call for adventure! This represents more of my go with the flow mentality. Now the line going up and down the the horizontal part of the letter J means life and music which play a big role at least in my life as music has always been there for me through my highs and lows. My mood would change and so would my music so that's why the lines represent life ups and downs but also it represents a music track. 

This project took me about 3 days to complete as I couldn't decide what I wanted to do and also the fact that I had to change my design and incorporate things from designs I didn't use about 8 times. But this project not only gave me a grade but gave me some inner confidence as of who I am as a human. I am very happy with this work because I put a lot of thought and time into it and I am happy it truly can represent my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMX SP 2020 Portfolio

FMX SPRING 2020 Portfolio It is crazy to just think like that the semester has come to ...