Sunday, May 3, 2020

FMX SP 2020 Portfolio
















FMX SPRING 2020
Portfolio

It is crazy to just think like that the semester has come to an end. I can still remember the sense of fear that I had coming into this class for the first time and by just looking at my work I have done all semester, I think that I transformed that fear into a drive to work harder and learn these systems even more. My portfolio as you keep on going through the pages starts with very basic work all the way to the work I thought got more difficult along the course. I think out of all the projects I have done in this class, I believe that the Somewhere project was by far my favorite one as it was one of the proudest pieces of work I think I made. 

This semester has challenged me in this class to be more creative and to think outside of the box and not to be scared to express true meaning in art. I enjoyed it very much as I finally learned how to use photoshop and that was one of my goals from the start of the semester. I would like to thank all my peers for their support and their comments on my work and a huge thank you to Professor Roundtree who has helped me become the artist I was transformed into through this whole semester. 



1 comment:

  1. Javier, great work on the portfolio it really came together nicely. I like the simplicity of the design combined with the subtle pop of the yellows and blacks. You are consistent throughout the work and all the pages flow into each other. Your work shows a definite progression and your improvement is clear. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

FMX SP 2020 Portfolio

FMX SPRING 2020 Portfolio It is crazy to just think like that the semester has come to ...