Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Gradient Mesh Project

Meshed Green Apple

Green Apple Inspiration

I decided to use an apple as my inspiration for my Mesh Project. This really doesn't have any meaning on why I choose to do an apple but the only meaning it does hold is me trying to find anything to work with while I am on my busy schedule. This whole project in its entirety was very fun as it gave me the chance to relax but have a great time doing it as well. I was searching peoples rooms to see what item I can use and of course nothing came to my mind but that one time I went to the Dinning Hall and saw the apple shown above on the floor lonely and looking for a brand new owner. 

This project in its entirety took me around 5 hours to figure out what I was doing and also making it. I used different techniques in order to make this. I first used the pen tool to outline my original picture then I used the mesh tool in order to get the shadows placed as well as using the dropper tool right after. For the most part creating this apple was easy but I had some complications trying to get the shadow as best as possible as well as the stem of the apple. Overall it was a great lesson and I see myself doing this again in the near future for my personal needs.


1 comment:

  1. I love the eccentric look of your apple. The different shapes and use of colors inside of the apple is very striking. One thing I would change is the border of the Apple as it is a little choppy but the piece is very unique and fun.

    ReplyDelete

FMX SP 2020 Portfolio

FMX SPRING 2020 Portfolio It is crazy to just think like that the semester has come to ...