Monday, February 24, 2020

Caligram Apollinaire Project




TITLE: COCO LOCO OCEAN WIDE


Inspired by yearly summer cruise traveling, this piece purpose is to show all the places I have been since starting to work full time in the summers as a on board DJ and Cruise Director. On every palm tree branch is a ship I have worked or been on. The trees bark plus all the sand have the names of all the Caribbean Islands I have been able to explore and travel as my ship goes port to port. On the bottom of the sand there is a blue sign that says "DJ COCO LOCO" which is my DJ name and under it says "EST 2018" because that was the year I started to work on the cruise ships. 

This project was very fun to do as it gave me the opportunity to look back and remember all the great experiences I had on the ship and at all of the ports as well. The reason why I chose a palm tree to represent this is because the palm tree is what brings everything together for the Caribbean. The palm tree in my opinion has big value and that is why a palm tree is incorporated into my logo as a DJ. This was a great project I worked on and was happy to spend the time that I spent to do it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

FMX SP 2020 Portfolio

FMX SPRING 2020 Portfolio It is crazy to just think like that the semester has come to ...