Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Autoscopy


"Scooby in Paradise"

So this project was one that I got the pleasure to better understand as I didn't do it right the first time but its ok as I believe it led me to a more creative way of seeing the project. I enjoyed this project as it gave me a lot of freedom on how I can design basically myself! I decided to name it Scooby in Paradise since Scooby Doo is one of those characters in the cartoon show to always be a goofball, and always seem too look like he is tripping out. That may be just personal opinion but it just felt perfect to put the character into this scenario. 

This project the second time around took me about 2 hours to make as there were a lot of masking issues I was having. Although it wasn't  a long project I believe that this project has taught me many things. For the first part is how to be more creative with my work and also many more features on photoshop! It was 1,000% a pain to do it again but I'm glad I was able to come up with this piece.

4 comments:

  1. This is perhaps my favorite project I have come across haha. Not only is this picture so clever, I love how its a tribute to the old show scooby doo. I love how you used so many bright and colorful colors in the background, they really add interest to it. The only piece of advice I can give you is to maybe make the background not go onto scoobys face, it kinda gets lost in it. Great job though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is great! I really like how you used yourself in the Scooby costume. I think you did a good job of adding the cool designs in the background. I like how you used bright and contrasting colors. It was also a good idea to add the design into your sunglasses. The only suggestion I have is that it might have been cool to add that pink/yellow design to all of Scooby's body. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how trippy your project turned out to be. it is really colorful and the background gives it a very cheerful and bright feel. One thing I would suggest is to delete the background from Scooby's face because it bleeds into his face a little. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dig this so muchhh!
    Love the colors and patterns that you used, and It really goes with Scoobs. Also noticed that this was your pic in zoom and for the longest time didn't realize it was Scooby, but when I did I was dying of laughing. I really also like how the pattern overlays on the glasses! I think the only suggestion I'd make would be to take the pattern off of your face/the Scooby costume so we could get the full effect of it, but I still like it as is!

    ReplyDelete

FMX SP 2020 Portfolio

FMX SPRING 2020 Portfolio It is crazy to just think like that the semester has come to ...