Friday, April 24, 2020

Business Card





The.Social_Seeker Brand Awareness Business Card



The Social Seeker is a social media page on Instagram where they highlight people from all over the world seeking adventure in their lives. The main goal of this brand is to bring together world wide societies through life's adventures and to ultimately seek the adventures life brings to us. Now I say adventure I don't just mean your typical hike or traveling thousands of miles on an airplane. When I say adventure I also mean all the life experiences that we have in life from making someones day to even figuring out how to do a puzzle. With these experiences comes different stories and memories that will for sure have helped you seek life. 

This project took me about 2 hours to do as I had to fix and play around with many colors, fonts, and shapes. The Social Seeker is a personal brand I created due to the fact that I love finding stories on people that many people might have somewhat of a discomfort doing. I enjoyed making this as it was intentionally first made for my personal brand but later then transitioned it to my class assignment. 



1 comment:

  1. Slick cards man! Curious if you intend to distribute these for your Instagram page? I think the TSS design is really neat too! Dale

    ReplyDelete

FMX SP 2020 Portfolio

FMX SPRING 2020 Portfolio It is crazy to just think like that the semester has come to ...