Monday, April 13, 2020

Somewhere - "Hero Unknown"


"Hero Unknown"



Hero Unknown, is a presentation in showing that not all heroes wear capes and we can be as big as a hero like supper man by just being the person we are in our everyday lives. The power of being nice to someone is something that I see that can save many. You never know what someone may be going through and with that you don't know if that smile you gave to someone or that hand shake you gave them can change how their day has been. As humans we have the supper power to make things better and that's what we should all do no matter in whatever situation we are in. You never know if by making someones day with such a simple action can even lead you to having an even better day!

This project was another favorite of mine because of the meaning I wanted to share with the work of art I did. I believe in the importance of everyone having at least someone in their lives. In all honesty I believe that a friend, family member, or even a pet can be a hero making your day better day by day. This project took me around 2 hours to make and as I kept on working on it I felt more proud of myself because its a moral that I myself practice and getting to share it with an audience is even better!








1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job with this project and especially with making the viewer think on a deeper level than just placing yourself in a random television or movie scene. The only advice I would give you would be to space yourself a little bit to the left so you are displayed as on your own rather than teamed up with Superman. Great work

    ReplyDelete

FMX SP 2020 Portfolio

FMX SPRING 2020 Portfolio It is crazy to just think like that the semester has come to ...