Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Layers Project


Scooby DO Where R YOU?

This has been one of the projects that just had me laughing because it is funny how the original photo is in a social greek event on campus filled with people in the background. Now the I am in a Scooby Do Costume in my neighborhood which had me cracking up because it showed me how my character and persona is the same where ever I go. That was one fact that I realized during this project that made it so enjoyable because it gave me some closure on my person and for That Reason I called my project Scooby DO Where R You?. 

This took me about one hour to gather all my files and actually edit the pictures. It wasn't a project that took one and helped me master what layering is as it gave me the proper technique to start on something more challenging. My favorite part of doing this is learning how to use the mask selections and seeing it all come together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMX SP 2020 Portfolio

FMX SPRING 2020 Portfolio It is crazy to just think like that the semester has come to ...