Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Somewhere Inspiration

  1. This first image was the one that I see the hardest to put myself In because there is a lot of detail I have to fix and mass and a lot of layering and color correcting as well.
2. This is an image that has inspired me for my project because it is somewhat what I want to do but in a different scenario. 
Funny-photoshop-troll-james-fridman

3. This one made me laugh the most because he takes such a spin to a play in words to his actual photoshop action! I think its genius!

Reality Behind Photography
4. I would like to recreate something like this into play because I think I can do somethings that many won't even think of. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

FMX SP 2020 Portfolio

FMX SPRING 2020 Portfolio It is crazy to just think like that the semester has come to ...